MyColes is a portal by Coles group for all of its employees. It has everything that Coles think will be required by the employees, be it their payslips or their work schedule. Such portals prove to be a boon for the employees as they can gain immediate access to a host of things without much fuss.
If you have some issues to discuss, My coles ensures that the portal is versatile enough to let you do that easily. If you are looking for a post containing all the information about My coles staff portal, this post should suffice you regarding the same. In this article, we have covered the login part as well as the benefits of Mycoles and much more in detail.
Mycoles Portal Benefits
Mycoles portal is an attempt to make certain things easier for its employees and this is how it tries to do so.
- Employers can pass important and urgent information to all the employees anytime and anywhere using this portal.
- Employees who would want to have a look at their payslips and use this portal for the same instead of looking for hard copies.
- Your current work schedule is always available at your fingertips. Just log n into your My coles account and your work schedule is visible there.
- Having an issue or a query? You can simply list it on the portal to get a solution from one of your fellow members.
Mycoles Staff Login – www.mycoles.com.au
There are two important steps to utilize My Coles portal.
- My Coles Registration
- My Coles Login
How to Register on MyColes.com
For a newbie, registration on the coles Portal is the first step to begin the proceedings. Here are the registration steps that you must follow:
- Coles sends a welcome mail to every employee which begins with “Welcome to Mycoles…” This is where it all begins.
- Contact My coles helpline if you are unfortunate to have not received any such mail.
- You will need your LAN ID to begin the registration process.
- After entering Mycoles login gateway, you are to fill your Employee ID and your Date of Birth.
- A password will be sent to your registered Mail ID.
- Use that password to register on the Mycoles portal. Your registration is successfully completed.
Steps to Mycoles login
Mycoles portal is live at mycoles.com.au and here are the steps to help you use it without any issues.
- Open any web browser on your device. Google Chrome and Firefox are preferred.
- Go to the official My Coles portal at mycoles.com.au
- You will come across a Login tab on the landing page.
- Click on it and it will take you to the Mycoles login page.
- You will find two text boxes, one each for Username and Password, respectively.
- Fill in the details carefully and click on Login to access the portal.
These are the simple steps to login on My Coles Group portal successfully. Some employees are having some issues. We have covered some basic issues below. You can go through the issues.
How to Recover My coles Username?
If you have forgotten your Mycoles Username, there is nothing to panic. Here is how you can recover your Username:
- Go to the login portal and scroll down. Click here to access the portal.
- You will see “I Forgot My Username.” Tap on it.
- You will then see a Username Finder Page which will ask you for Employee ID and DoB which will be in YYYY-MM-DD format. Fill in those details appropriately.
- Solve the Captcha that appears and click on Continue.
- You will get a mail in your registered Mail ID containing the information for you to proceed.
- If you have tried this way and it has not been fruitful or if you lack the requisite details, contact the Mycoles Helpline for further assistance.
How to Reset My coles Login Password?
Passwords are sensitive information and must be regularly updated to stay safe from prying eyes. We have eased out the process for you by breaking it in easy steps:
- Go to the Mycoles Portal Sign In page and find the banner “I forgot my Password” below.
- Tap on the banner and go over to the next page.
- In the next page, enter your Username in the allotted textbox and solve the captcha to continue.
- You will receive a link to reset your Password. Click on the link and you can reset your password.
- If it all fails to help you or you don’t have you’re the requisite details, contact the Helpline for assistance.
Mycoles marks an important step ahead for the My coles group. They have been making the right noises by making available all the important features on the portal that the employees may need. This article has been a try from our side to make it all simpler to you and we hope that it helps you. Do not forget to give your feedback and here are the links for other relevant articles from us.